Sunday 5 June 2011

If you go down to the woods today...






                 Vintage Dress - Vintage Bag - Accessorize Birdcage Necklace - Vintage Belt


So this is my first LookBook post, I'm not too sure what to say, so if it's crap, I shall improve by next time! So the dress I'm wearing is actually a skirt, I got it from Beyond Retro, just off Brick Lane, a few years ago, and though that it actually looked much better as a dress, as the belt gives it shape. Unfortunately, my brown belt is nearing the end of its days, it's falling apart, but I just pray it hangs on in there! The bag is also vintage, I got it from Blackout II in Covent Garden and it's from the early sixties. I only bought it last week but I now use it all the time! Hopefully this post wasn't too bad, and I'll keep putting up my looks if anyone out there is reading this (:



No comments:

Post a Comment