Wednesday 15 June 2011

day eleven.


A day late again, my bad, but it's still a picture! Shopping day is always a highlight, you come home after a long day at school to find a fridge full of brand new exciting food and you just don't know where to start! As you can probably tell, I get pretty excited over food, and shopping day just brightens my mood, knowing I'll have a choice of what to eat, instead of scavenging through the scraps left in the kitchen. Yes, I may sound sad, but hey, I know you're all thinking the same!
I've heard that tonight at about nine o'clock, there may be a lunar eclipse if the sky is clear, so hopefully I'll be able to get a picture if there is and I'll make sure to post it after, otherwise there may just be a picture of a cloudy sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment